07-24-2012, 11:49 AM
(07-24-2012, 06:39 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Some more attempts at love.
[SPOILER=Meta]
I wanted to get round to making love for you anyway, but your comment just gave me a push. (And yes, I realise the head is way out of proportion.)
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER=Mighty Jetters]
I should have done this ages ago. It's not as good as I'd like but I guess I'm just not so good at drawing Russian Bomberman boys. Sorry
By the way, I also made a little doodle based off of this:
[/SPOILER]
Not the greatest things ever but it's the best I can do. I think I draw better when I don't have a goal or finished product in mind, since then I have no (or low) expectations. This all looks bad (at least to me) because I was aiming for something awesome.
Are you kidding? I love them! They're great! Thanks puggsoy.

And now... I've got more love to share! This one's for Tellis!
![[Image: 07-forTellis.png]](http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/MightyJetters/Love/Love%20To/07-forTellis.png)
No I haven't forgotten about your Halloween gift, I'm still sorry about that and I'm hoping this will hold you off for now. <_>


![[Image: ibtFxTbCqZVQlP.png]](http://i.minus.com/ibtFxTbCqZVQlP.png)
![[Image: ibb5zr2kEEj10V.png]](http://i.minus.com/ibb5zr2kEEj10V.png)

![[Image: iLr02XhL3mUQU.png]](http://i.minus.com/iLr02XhL3mUQU.png)