Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Stages from SNES fighting games (Tool: vSNES)
Thanks, but I think I'll just alter the thread description.

Battle Tycoon - Flash Hiders SFX:
[Image: ivU6DyljRShSW.png]
http://i.minus.com/ix37PXrziT0cU.png
[Image: iI8ZYcAfhCbRW.png]
http://i.minus.com/iOIwLAk1DOrwc.png
[Image: ihlMc298GABZK.png]
http://i.minus.com/icYuVb6akPcNv.png
[Image: ienrA3gYNQFvk.png]
http://i.minus.com/ig6mWhry38M8k.png
[Image: ibtmVL0IM6z06F.png]
http://i.minus.com/i7bSTe8GsSch3.png
[Image: ibeHXzFvAuZxDT.png]
http://i.minus.com/iyUE74mDBK5JU.png
[Image: ibu3uGYuOJvfpc.png]
http://i.minus.com/iwydaltNHwcCM.png
[Image: iFeQWTH1JWUpI.png]
http://i.minus.com/ibo2IAtnnaALZO.png
[Image: ivBq0wCqvN9Ak.png]
http://i.minus.com/iHcmV4ijN42mW.png
[Image: i8P5jqUuGewC0.png]
http://i.minus.com/i9OpLOSpzYPf.png

Super Street Fighter 2:
[Image: ibc2dfebdCuPzm.png]
http://i.minus.com/iHTnQDh6rrz4t.png
[Image: iby4pUzVIghvu8.png]
http://i.minus.com/iHNeU9whCXLW9.png
[Image: iRcOzV3TcaNYW.png]
http://i.minus.com/inSoQ47xSWZ55.png

Battle Tycoon is now complete, these sheets also replace everything from Belial in the background section. By the way: Fighter's History MI is a completely different game with 9 new stages. And as far as I can see from the Chelnov Stage rip, every stage has at least two different forms. No thanks, I'll rather start Samurai Showdown or do some previous games.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Stages from SNES fighting games (Tool: vSNES) - by Davy Jones - 07-22-2012, 01:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)