Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Damn,I picked Madotsuki because I thught it'd be fitting,but I WILL have to remake mine anyway since it's pose is pretty bland:
[Image: madostuki.png]
I think it'd be a dick move to make you remake yours,so if you want to keep Madotsuki,I can switch to Poniko (with Uboa floating around) if that's okay with you.

Anyway,here's an example of what I meant in my last post:
[Image: duck.gif]
(Duck Defense)


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Shinbs - 07-21-2012, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)