Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Stages from SNES fighting games (Tool: vSNES)
Battle Tycoon - Flash Hiders SFX:
[Image: iDcgJP7szaHA6.png]
http://i.minus.com/iRhObS4dfCO9t.png

From the RPG mode, where you visit different locations, like fighting areas and merchant shops. Not exactly a stage, but I was too lazy to make a new thread.

Couldn't pull myself together to rip the rest of the BT stages today, I feel that my motivation for this project is at his limit. But hey, this shouldn't be negative, if you rip too much stuff from the same thing over and over again, it's invitable that your ripping spirit ceases.

After this, I'll try something different.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Stages from SNES fighting games (Tool: vSNES) - by Davy Jones - 07-21-2012, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)