[SPOILER]
Dang you, I started the other enemies in the first area yesterday and never finished em...
Now I have to modify my sleep pattern so I can actually see the stuff happen.
I'm going to animate Topper & Colliwobble.
(07-21-2012, 02:37 AM)-Bwar- Wrote:[/SPOILER](07-20-2012, 11:56 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: ...Is that a Dedede model?I really do hope so, being anything else would make it much odder
(07-21-2012, 12:48 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Yeah characters sizing is difficult especially when you consider Rare is always messing with their sizes themselves.
Yeah, they seem to use whatever is most convenient so I suppose that would be good logic to follow by
I finished up a dreadful version of Skeleton Grunty that I tried to use Star's old Grunty eyes with. Came out very messy, but it's a start (after we work more on the first game of course).
I also did Topper and Colliwobble. Colliwobble looks off but I can't place what.
Reordered the sheet I keep reposting as well. I think the colored background that Jetters used was useful and I seperated BK and BT characters just for the sake of organization.
Dang you, I started the other enemies in the first area yesterday and never finished em...
Now I have to modify my sleep pattern so I can actually see the stuff happen.
I'm going to animate Topper & Colliwobble.


![[Image: dxtnj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/dxtnj.png)