Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon D/P/P Project-PI
#6
People are acting like credit's such a big thing.

OH THANK YOU FOR THE CREDIT, THIS WILL REALLY MAKE UP FOR THE HOURS I'VE PUT IN.

Not to mention that no one will really think "Oh, look Pokemon sprites I WONDER WHO RIPPED THEM HMMMMM".

Also not mentioning that the three people who'll enjoy playing you're game won't actually give a shit who made the sprites.

Additionally, not mentioning that you won't finish this anyway.

Finally not mentioning that people would rather play emulators than a frikkin clone.

I hate you.


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon D/P/P Project-PI - by Shadow Void - 11-04-2008, 07:33 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/P Project-PI - by Owlthief - 11-04-2008, 07:42 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/P Project-PI - by Shadow Void - 11-04-2008, 07:46 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/P Project-PI - by Kairos - 11-04-2008, 08:15 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/P Project-PI - by Owlthief - 11-08-2008, 02:47 PM
RE: Pokemon D/P/P Project-PI - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 11-11-2008, 05:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)