Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TSG's Sprites
#13
To be fair, the characters aren't supposed to "be" anything. But besides that, the characters not being very believable might also have to do with that. I didnt get to the selout on the purple character yet because I wanted to get some thoughts on it before i continued. I'm a bit busy atm, so I'll get to them when i got the time.


Messages In This Thread
TSG's Sprites - by TheShyGuy - 07-13-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Previous - 07-13-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by TheShyGuy - 07-13-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Previous - 07-14-2012, 05:23 AM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Gors - 07-14-2012, 08:57 AM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by TheShyGuy - 07-14-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Previous - 07-14-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by TheShyGuy - 07-16-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Previous - 07-17-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Gors - 07-18-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by TheShyGuy - 07-18-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Zapchu25 - 07-19-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by TheShyGuy - 07-19-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: TSG's Sprites - by Speed-X - 07-19-2012, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)