Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday
#14
(07-18-2012, 06:37 PM)sspp03 Wrote: Heh, I did wrote the plot for SMB2012 before GardivorTheShroob took credit from me with his own take on my plot. Anyways, I find this game promising. I really hope the level design doesn't clash because from playing your previous games, BuzzNBen, your levels clashed horribly.

Ok, first of all. The plot for SMB2012 is nearly identical to GardivortheShroobs and mine.

However, as I like the beginning of his story a bit more, I decided to take the beginning of that, add yours in the middle, and mine to the end.

I'm mixing of storys people suggested and combining them to make the plot more interesting.


Messages In This Thread
Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by BuzzNBen - 07-16-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by BuzzNBen - 07-17-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by DioShiba - 07-17-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Ton - 07-17-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by BuzzNBen - 07-18-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Star - 07-17-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Virt - 07-18-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by BuzzNBen - 07-18-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Ton - 07-18-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Kriven - 07-18-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by BuzzNBen - 07-18-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by BuzzNBen - 07-19-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Kriven - 07-18-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Star - 07-19-2012, 01:41 AM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Gors - 07-22-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Iceman404 - 07-22-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by BuzzNBen - 07-22-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Super Mario Bros 2012 Doomsday - by Previous - 07-22-2012, 02:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)