Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
(07-17-2012, 09:41 PM)Gaia Wrote: So that means we get to up the quality the SNES library throws at us while still keeping the pallete for hacking?

STAR, I AM INSPIRED! Smile
I'm glad to have inspired you! It's an honor!

@Shadow Kami: OH YOU KNOW IT. I'm hngging all over the place right now.
Also, I've been sketching up some concepts for the revamped Rainbow Road (which I have codenamed Starpower Road heh). I think you guys will like what I have in mind for the course. Note that I'm not redesigning the formation of the course itself. Just making it look pretty~

@Stevenstitch: I..

I SWORE YOU HAD A DIFFERENT AVATAR EARLY.
AND IT MADE ME SMILE.


Messages In This Thread
RE: "New" Super Mario Kart [Hazards Sheet Updated] - by Star - 07-18-2012, 12:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)