11-10-2008, 08:46 PM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v462/L...=Slime.flv
180 frames, 15 seconds of film, 6 hours of hardwork.
I love animation.
180 frames, 15 seconds of film, 6 hours of hardwork.
I love animation.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Slime Meets Box, animation I made
|
|
11-10-2008, 08:46 PM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v462/L...=Slime.flv
180 frames, 15 seconds of film, 6 hours of hardwork. I love animation.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by LilGrim1991 - 11-10-2008, 08:46 PM
RE: Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by Chdonga - 11-10-2008, 08:49 PM
RE: Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by Phantom Killah - 11-10-2008, 08:58 PM
RE: Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 11-11-2008, 05:36 AM
RE: Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by Castle Crasher - 11-13-2008, 05:33 AM
RE: Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by mors ontologica - 11-14-2008, 11:47 AM
RE: Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by Whispy - 11-14-2008, 09:53 PM
RE: Slime Meets Box, animation I made - by 1up01 - 11-14-2008, 11:45 PM
|