Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Last night two spots on my upper gums started to hurt like a bitch and haven't really gotten better. In fact, the pain is spreading in some regards. The original two spots, though, I can't even simply brush without it feeling like I'm trying to brush my teeth with a steak knife. They also start bleeding what I would consider somewhat heavily for gums as well... and I swear just the other day they were perfectly fine. I've been brushing daily and everything, flossing whenever I happen to have it...

I'm afraid to go to the dentist to get it fixed, too, because I doubt my insurance will cover anything more than a simple cleaning or something similarly insignificant, and this is coming just a couple days after my mom worrying because if she paid all of her bills this month we weren't getting any food.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 07-16-2012, 02:11 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)