07-15-2012, 06:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2012, 04:43 PM by AllenSword.)
It's been quite a while, but here's some progress:
[spoiler=Rayquaza]
![[Image: iconvw.png]](http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7457/iconvw.png)
![[Image: previewuh.png]](http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5857/previewuh.png)
[/spoiler]
To Mighty Jetters, John2k4, and Ploaj, your claims are expiring. If you are working on them, please post or pm me to let me know so I can renew them. Otherwise, if I hear nothing in 3 days, I will release them.
Also, I have some news if you the reader want to know what it is, please check the first post in my submissions thread which can be found in my sig.
[spoiler=Rayquaza]
![[Image: previewuh.png]](http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5857/previewuh.png)
[/spoiler]
To Mighty Jetters, John2k4, and Ploaj, your claims are expiring. If you are working on them, please post or pm me to let me know so I can renew them. Otherwise, if I hear nothing in 3 days, I will release them.
Also, I have some news if you the reader want to know what it is, please check the first post in my submissions thread which can be found in my sig.

