Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kensei Shoujo: Battle Holic (mainly Plus version).
#4
Question 
(07-14-2012, 02:49 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Okay, I took the time to look inside your submission, and I noticed that only a few sprites have transparent backgrounds, while the rest have black BGs. Could you maybe fix the ones that have black behind them? Give them transparency so that they'll all be consistent?

The transparency issue is mostly due the game rip, I've used sprite&sound ripper which rip directly from the source image, so I involuntary got lack of consistency. I can correct it with irfanview though, but it'll take a while, ok?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Battle Holic (mainly Plus version). - by Toshio - 07-15-2012, 06:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)