Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
You figured out mirror mode? Kickass! I was wondering if you were able to do that or not.

Also, I worked on Lakitu. I made the "Final Lap" sign like that because I see what Nintendo was doing with the original sprite. They wanted to make it all flashy/catch your attention and be like "HEY, BETTER STOP SUCKING AND CATCH UP".

So I added my own personal touch to it.
As for the redlight countdown..I'm trying to think of something to do with him to have like a mini animation between each light. Nothing too fancy. Also, I know he has to have like a Big Grin face whenever it gets to the greenlight. Working on that.
I also just realized I didn't change the hue to blue on the pipe like Ridge suggested fff. Gonna give it a try.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Item Kart[Check the first post for updates on items, screw the characters] - by Star - 07-14-2012, 02:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)