Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Van Groot Gewicht SFX and voice files
#5
ah, that's ok, Chaofanatic already said this place can be busy, and after all I shouldn't assume that everyone here spends as much time in front of a computer screen as I do, heheh.

If people are interested I do have some other very easy to rip games around here which have probably not been done yet (chip's challenge, spelunky, hamsterball). I'll try to focus on taking those along for upload on here once I'm no longer in the mood for video editing which I'm currently doing.


Messages In This Thread
Van Groot Gewicht SFX and voice files - by Burby - 07-13-2012, 04:30 AM
RE: Van Groot Gewicht SFX and voice files - by Burby - 07-13-2012, 01:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)