Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Lost my high paying job because my manager is an ass (he was told by another manager that I was doing a fine job, replaced me anyways even though I usually finished my work before the other guys who had been there longer).

Bathroom exploded. Septic water spewing from the bathtub, pissy water from the toilet, ect.

Finally received a game in the mail I ordered from Gamestop.com that I've been wanting to play. They forgot to put the disk in the box.

It's been a hell of a 24 hours.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Chaoxys - 07-12-2012, 09:56 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)