Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
I edited the box to show what it'd be like if you did shrink the rims, not implying you should go back (I do prefer the thicker sides of the previous version though). This new one has more readability.
[Image: BananaBolt.png]
Also wanted to show what the banana would look like with a Super Circuit approach? I always liked how it was symmetrical in that game Tongue

Edit: my lord that star is beautiful... No not you like that AAAAAA
The mushroom needs to be bigger/fatter though.


Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart?[First Post shows Updates] - by Iceman404 - 07-12-2012, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)