Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Leaf/Blue
#8
Sincerely, I disagree.

Did Proton make a harsh post? Yes. But those points:
  • shitty colour palette
  • poor shading
  • lack of hue shifting
  • poor use of pure black
are all valid and seriously, JUS style isn't good. It's overdone because it is a unified style that has all the popular anime characters, and that's the only 'plus' the style has. Straying away from an objectively bad sprite is advice, at least for me.

But I do agree that the whole point of the sprite was to make her look JUS styled. Well, I'd say the same thing Proton said so I can't exactly add anything else to this. I'll let others give C+C on this.


Messages In This Thread
Leaf/Blue - by Blooyash - 07-10-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Cobalt Blue - 07-11-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Gaia - 07-11-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Blooyash - 07-11-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Proton - 07-11-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Terminal Devastation - 07-11-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Proton - 07-11-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Terminal Devastation - 07-12-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Ton - 07-11-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Gors - 07-11-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Cobalt Blue - 07-11-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Blooyash - 07-12-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: Leaf/Blue - by Medevenx - 07-12-2012, 09:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)