Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
I suppose I should've mentioned before that I was basing this mostly off of this ref (ignoring the obviously horrible anatomy of the right foot). The pink was the closest thing I could get to the underside of the shell that was both in the limited palette and didn't clash too much with the skin tone. I think the darker left foot, and having the extra outlining on the shell and foot definitely looks better, though; I'll see if I can't edit the first sprite using yours as a base later.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Jdaster64 - 07-11-2012, 01:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)