Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Everybody hates 'newton
#1
I'm disliked and I know it, now, you may or may not know that back in The Fighter's Resource, I made a bunch of sprites that utterly suck.

So now, I'll actually try to be forming my own style in this thread, I'm thinking of starting it off based on Cave Story's graphics. This was actually started before my horrid attempt at TFR's style.

Lesson learned today "Expect criticism about ANYTHING, not just the sprite itself, but also the character being sprited."

[Image: SpaceSlime-2.png]

Let the tempest of input begin!


Messages In This Thread
Everybody hates 'newton - by bnewton - 07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by Devicho - 07-09-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by bnewton - 07-09-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by DioShiba - 07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by Gaia - 07-09-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by bnewton - 07-09-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by DioShiba - 07-09-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by Iceman404 - 07-09-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by Cobalt Blue - 07-09-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by Cobalt Blue - 07-11-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Everybody hates 'newton - by Previous - 07-11-2012, 12:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)