Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
@Mighty: Oh. Either way, I think I'm gonna make that kick 2, because Gors suggested kick 2 can be a little stronger, and I like the size of the foot as is.
@Animator Rex: The design is already more interesting, but what do you have planned for the body? I suggest simplifying the yellow parts (which look to me like cave helmet lights (?)), and thickening the band that they are on. The size you have now is pretty good, but the stoic face makes the character a little boring. Try some dynamic; either opening the mouth, exaggerating the character's emotion, making it less symmetrical, etc.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 07-09-2012, 11:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)