Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2
(07-07-2012, 08:27 AM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: Hello There, well, I'm just asking : is the ripping project B2/W2 on, or what ? because I'm exiting to see all the work here, but ... I don't see any thing special here, I hope I find some good things soon, Good luck any way .....

wow thanks, you think when the regular BW ripping project started it was super good, no it was just like this one, gosh let us take our time


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2 - by Clowcardruler - 07-08-2012, 09:36 AM
[split] - by Ploaj - 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Ploaj's Submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 12-27-2012, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)