Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
#18
(07-07-2012, 08:34 PM)Cyrus Annihilator Wrote: Yeah, now that you've already posted the Stone Goliath* wouldn't be the same. I'm going to finish "Marvel: Avengers Alliance (PC)" and I'll update my sheets.
You're doing a great work hiynastrike!!!

*how did you get those names? It's really hard for me to find the bosses' names (I found mostly in the game manual).

I just Nicknamed it Stone Goliath because of its stone body and how its strong enough to burst through walls
I don't think that the statue has an official name in general


Messages In This Thread
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Ton - 05-23-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Garamonde - 05-23-2011, 05:25 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Ton - 05-31-2011, 03:12 AM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Garamonde - 05-31-2011, 01:36 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-01-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-04-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-06-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-07-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-20-2012, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)