(07-06-2012, 08:57 PM)x0_000 Wrote:
Made a Jiggy animation!It's been a while since I've played the game so I don't know what the relative sizes between the Jiggys and the notes are, the youtube video I checked looks like they're about the same size? Jiggies might be a bit larger.
Animation looks good, so dare I say it, keep getting jiggy with it!
As for Brentilda, she could use a few extra pounds, she seems to have either hit the gym or has taking a liking to steriods at the moment.. As from what I can remember the only similarities is that of their weight.


![[Image: jiggy-frames.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/x0_000/jiggy-frames.png)
![[Image: jiggy-anim.gif]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/x0_000/jiggy-anim.gif)
It's been a while since I've played the game so I don't know what the relative sizes between the Jiggys and the notes are, the youtube video I checked looks like they're about the same size? Jiggies might be a bit larger.