Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
#15
I was iniatially planning to make a spritesheet for the ninjas, since I think they don't do all Maui's moves and are too important to be just a palette in Maui's sheet. But I confess that after ripping the bosses, I left Cold Shadow aside...
I think it'd be nice to make a "Level 2 enemies" sheet, like you did with the lvl1 and add the ninjas there.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Ton - 05-23-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Garamonde - 05-23-2011, 05:25 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Ton - 05-31-2011, 03:12 AM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Garamonde - 05-31-2011, 01:36 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-01-2012, 02:02 AM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-04-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Cyrus Annihilator - 07-06-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-06-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-07-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - by Hiynastrike - 07-20-2012, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)