Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2
Well, I'm just going by what Barubary said about them not being 100% accurate (not just Ploaj's BTW, I mean everyone's including the Gym Leaders who I assume were also ripped with OoV).

[SPOILER=And here they are (they seem to be out of sync):]

Black/White:

[Image: v6Mlr.gif][Image: 3WtZP.gif]

Black 2/White 2:

[Image: rm8HT.gif][Image: wlxSj.gif]

[SPOILER=I also made .GIFs of the shinies in case you wanted to add them all to the collection:]

Black 2/White 2:

[Image: gPWTi.gif][Image: qP0WT.gif]
[/SPOILER]
[/SPOILER]


[Image: pichuani_icon.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2 - by Garamonde - 07-05-2012, 06:44 PM
[split] - by Ploaj - 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Ploaj's Submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 12-27-2012, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)