Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Amy Rouge Pixel Art
#5
[Image: tumblr_m4n39vLOSy1rx3nn7o1_r5_400.png]

Ok, I know this wasn't something suggested; I wanted to see how it looked. More shading on the hammer was added. Tried some different lighting on the chest, but I'm still on the fence about it.


Messages In This Thread
Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Nackthedarnweasel - 07-05-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Goemar - 07-05-2012, 07:01 AM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Nackthedarnweasel - 07-05-2012, 08:04 AM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by NICKtendo DS - 07-05-2012, 08:35 AM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Nackthedarnweasel - 07-05-2012, 09:39 AM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Baegal - 07-05-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Candel - 07-05-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Vipershark - 07-05-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: Amy Rouge Pixel Art - by Nackthedarnweasel - 07-06-2012, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)