Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread
#30
(07-04-2012, 07:03 AM)Sexy Bastard Wrote: I disagree with that altogether.

Sure it an expanded adventure mode, but it was different. It tried to add a story that ended up turning out like a silly fan fiction.

Bear in mind the game play isn't the only factor that can take the game into a different direction and honestly, I felt SSE was a bad move in my opinion.

I wouldn't even call it a fanfiction, to be perfectly honest; it was more or less a "hey guys we made a Kirby game, let's just throw in random Nintendo characters here and there for no real reason!"


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) - by Rosencrantz - 07-04-2012, 02:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)