Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New Video Series! Videogame Leftovers
#5
The issue with that is we simply don't know why stuff is there. On top of that, watching me find the stuff is seriously not interesting. The additional would be filming this would also be impossibly hard to give a good visual perspective. It also takes several hours of exploring, when all people care about is the end product.

I am, after my backlog goes up, improving over time in explaining the purpose of these things. A few there are no explainations to give, however. Like a single sprite is just a "Thing"

But I'll take that on board. I'm also improving the voiceover.


Messages In This Thread
New Video Series! Videogame Leftovers - by Dazz - 07-01-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: New Video Series! Videogame Leftovers - by Dazz - 07-04-2012, 02:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)