Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
#31
I apologize, Iceman. I have been commissioned to pretty much re-sprite the whole game ) : Items, character select screen, etc.

If I wasn't commissioned to do that much, I'd say, by all means go ahead! But I am..so I don't want you to sprite something, and me get money for it. You know? It wouldn't be right at all and I'd just feel guilty for it.
Though you're more than welcome to try the style out for yourself, like Chris2balls has done with DK Jr.

As for how the items are handled, I am not sure at all. From the information I have been shared with so far, it just looks like Nintendo was rushed and had to skip around a bit. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose.

EDIT:

HAI GUYS. I THINK I FIXED PEACH~
[Image: HrefR.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart? - by Star - 07-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)