Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread
#25
I honestly liked the SSE except for the Great Maze. I think what dragged it down was the overall gameplay of the series, though. Smash Bros wasn't really made with level platforming in mind, and I think you can kind of feel that. I mean, it doesn't have the same feeling as a Super Mario Bros. or Klonoa platformer, because the engine just works differently.

I still loved the SSE though, and would eagerly play it again.

(Also, areas included Sky Land, Halberd, Kongo Jungle, and Fire Emblem Castle, so there was representation from various universes.)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) - by Kriven - 07-03-2012, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)