Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread
#20
If Waluigi was in there and had psychic powers..I'd be so happy.

I honestly hope the online is much improved this time. Seeing that Namco Bandai is leading it..I'm having hopes for that.
Since I live out in the country on a freakin island pretty much..it's hard for me to round up people to play Smash Bros.(since most of my friends in my lil town don't play Smash Bros. It is my friends that are like 30mins-hour away that do).
I have to rely on online multiplayer most of the time to have a good multiplayer experience. Brawl was..eh. It'd be awesome sometimes.. 99.9% of the time it wasn't.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) - by Star - 07-03-2012, 02:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)