Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Chrono Cross Textures
#4
(07-02-2012, 11:58 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I wish we had Models we could put on those icons. Stretched textures are just not pretty to look at. Tongue
Great work though!

I know there's a way to get the models from the disk, I just don't know how to do it yet. But I found a bunch of the models on Chrono Compendium. However you need Blender to view them. Thread , Download links


Messages In This Thread
Chrono Cross Textures - by SierraLatkje - 06-28-2012, 12:57 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by SierraLatkje - 07-01-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by Ton - 07-02-2012, 11:58 AM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by Roxas358 - 07-02-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by SierraLatkje - 07-02-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by SierraLatkje - 08-01-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by Garamonde - 08-01-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by Ton - 08-01-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by Garamonde - 08-01-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by Ton - 08-01-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Chrono Cross Textures - by Garamonde - 08-01-2012, 10:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)