Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
#15
So, it seems you're trying to make the roster bigger! That would be amazing if the team choses the right characters! Big Grin
And about the sprites, I, like others who posted before, think thet thay're overdetailed. They looks great, but still... Oh, and yeah, Yoshi looks out of style because everything you've already said.
I'm really looking forward to see this finished! I have my own SMK revamps, but after seeing yours I think I need to work on them a lot more xD

EDIT- Oh, I forgot to mention, if the team acomplish to give each character an own palette, you should try to paint every kart with a different color. Right now, Bowser, Peach and Yoshi look a little weird with white karts.


Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart? - by Darking - 07-02-2012, 09:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)