Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Marble Hornets
#11
Yeah, I'm actually claustrophobic in real life, so I found the whole thing really uneasy.

[spoiler]
Slendy crawling out of the tunnel and then appearing right behind him when he turned around (or did he turn a corner? Couldn't tell) was scary as hell too, but then again I think I'd be scared of anything crawling out of a tunnel like he did.
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
Marble Hornets - by TomGuycott - 08-06-2011, 12:57 AM
RE: Marble Hornets - by Koopaul - 08-06-2011, 02:30 AM
RE: Marble Hornets - by ThePortalGuru - 08-06-2011, 02:39 AM
RE: Marble Hornets - by Koopaul - 08-06-2011, 03:22 AM
RE: Marble Hornets - by Kriven - 08-06-2011, 01:19 PM
RE: Marble Hornets - by TomGuycott - 08-06-2011, 07:01 PM
RE: Marble Hornets - by Britt - 08-07-2011, 12:58 PM
RE: Marble Hornets - by TomGuycott - 07-01-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Marble Hornets - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 07-02-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: Marble Hornets - by ThePortalGuru - 07-02-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: Marble Hornets - by TomGuycott - 07-02-2012, 08:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)