Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario!
#45
Time for a weird thing now

So I found a Bowser's Inside Story soundfont and have been playing around with a MIDI-soundfont-whatevererratorthing and figured

"Hey wait! My game uses the BIS style! Maybe I should make the soundtrack fit?!"

So have yeself a listen here to this Sonic 1 Game Gear MIDI by SwordBolt put through the M&L3 soundfont



I think it's a rousing success and now I'm planning on doing the whole soundtrack this way. No need to worry about weird differentiations in instrumentation with this deviation from my original intention of soundtrackification.

Think it's a good idea? Great idea? Terrible idea I have no idea why you would want to do this it's just more work and will make the game move along slower STOP IT YOU PERSON

(Since I can't actually make MIDIs myself they'll come right off of VGMusic like every other fangamer does. I won't even give myself editing credit because what am I even doing besides saying "MAKE THIS NOISE INSTEAD")


Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN-DEV] A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario! - by Zero Kirby - 07-01-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)