Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
#63
Hello people.

[Image: BYvjN.png]

Haven't worked on the game itself since the last beta update (you realized I updated it with every last post there?) to collect my thoughts and to draw this picture. It depicts my version of Cels, if you were wondering. Click for larger on DA, other dimensions available per request.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Previous - 07-01-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)