Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Sorry for not posting much lately you guys. I've been busy packing for my trip to Mexico. Speaking of which I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much spriting while I'm there, but I'll keep you posted.

Eevee [Image: SkyridgeExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: Eevee1TCG.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP - by Plino - 06-30-2012, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)