Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rise of the Robots
#3
Thanks, maybe I'll try to rip Crusher, but I won't promise anything.

Crusher, WIP:
http://i.minus.com/iKCYGZcWeCZpP.png

ugh, this is what I hate when I try to rip fighting games. The background colour interferes with the sprite and even the regular background isn't better. It's not impossible but too annoying to clean him up, which means: I'll stop ripping from this game and search for other stuff.


Messages In This Thread
Rise of the Robots - by Davy Jones - 06-30-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Rise of the Robots - by Magma MK-II - 06-30-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Rise of the Robots - by Davy Jones - 06-30-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Rise of the Robots - by Davy Jones - 07-03-2012, 06:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)