Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

JUNE ACTIVITY: Resprite the NESprites
(06-29-2012, 10:41 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 10:13 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: [Image: 2Qb9R.png]
Wario's Woods! Have it on the SNES and I loved it back in the days. Here's some love for the monsters.

Oh man I love you so hard for that.

Also uhh, I'm sorry but I probably won't get to make anything for this before the month's over... I wanted to but I've just got other things to take care of that I feel are of higher priority. Don't worry though I'll start spriting again sometime.

tell me wich one you wanted to make, and i'll make it for you.


Messages In This Thread
JUNE ACTIVITY: Resprite the NESprites - by Gors - 06-04-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: NESprite - by Gaia - 06-04-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: NESprite - by TomGuycott - 06-04-2012, 11:16 PM
RE: NESprite - by Thumbtacks - 06-05-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: NESprite - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 06-05-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: NESprite - by Iceman404 - 06-05-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: NESprite - by Thumbtacks - 06-05-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: NESprite - by Gors - 06-05-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: NESprite - by Garamonde - 06-05-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: NESprite - by recme - 06-05-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: NESprite - by Kabukiguy - 06-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: NESprite - by Sevenstitch - 06-05-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: NESprite - by Kabukiguy - 06-05-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: NESprite - by Iceman404 - 06-05-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: NESprite - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: NESprite - by Iceman404 - 06-05-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: NESprite - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 06-05-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: NESprite - by recme - 06-05-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: NESprite - by Sevenstitch - 06-05-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: NESprite - by Cobalt Blue - 06-05-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: Resprite the NESprites - by Gors - 06-06-2012, 02:49 AM
RE: JUNE ACTIVITY: Resprite the NESprites - by Cobalt Blue - 06-29-2012, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)