Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Pokemon Menu Icons
#1
Hi guys here are the menu icon of the new forms introduced in Black 2 and White 2.
[Image: formsicon.png]
Since there were no Menu Icons of special forms of previous generations on this page, I've decided to include them myself. That are namely the weather forms of Castform, the sunshine form of Cherrim, the 5 electric device forms of Rotom, the origin form of Giratina and the sky form of Shaymin.

Since I ripped from Black 2 there is no notched ear Pichu.

If I left something out besides the notched ear Pichu, please let me know.


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Pokemon Menu Icons - by KurainoOni - 06-29-2012, 03:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)