Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Scarlet Devil Cravings (Touhou Fangame)
#4
(06-29-2012, 03:08 AM)Previous Wrote: I'd move the health hearts inwards, it's weird how they're stuck to the border.

Your keypress-keyrelease solution for walking doesn't work well with pausing. If you pause while walking, the player will animate walking afterwards even if you released the key while pausing; if you keep the button down, the player won't move on. Checking the keydown-event too should help you solve that. (I think GM does have these different key events, but I'm not sure - but it really should)

Oh thanks a lot. I'll get on to fixing that.

(06-29-2012, 03:08 AM)Previous Wrote: UPGRADE GAMEMAKER NOW - Thing went quite downhill, it's a shame.

There's an upgrade past 8.1?


Messages In This Thread
RE: [INDEV] Scarlet Devil Cravings (Touhou Fangame) - by RokuGurin - 06-29-2012, 09:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)