Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2
#85
(06-28-2012, 09:09 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Hey gaspershut those animations you posted are from here
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/?trainers

Did you rip them?
Because if not we can't use them, it's stealing... sorry Sad

he is not he said "I'm using Gif Movie gear... just unoptimize it so that each frame will be complete.. "

he posted that... Either way, I am going to use those animations for myself Big Grin

(06-28-2012, 09:33 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 09:09 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Hey gaspershut those animations you posted are from here
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/?trainers

Did you rip them?
Because if not we can't use them, it's stealing... sorry Sad

he is not he said "I'm using Gif Movie gear... just unoptimize it so that each frame will be complete.. "

he posted that... Either way, I am going to use those animations for myself Big Grin

PLOAJ, even on that website some of the animations are bad, like Liza, Whitney, and Fantina


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2 - by Clowcardruler - 06-28-2012, 09:33 PM
[split] - by Ploaj - 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Ploaj's Submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 12-27-2012, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)