Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Adventure of Link
#16
You were definitely right about spreading the legs out further -- I think everything looks more balanced now. I also made some slight edits to the shading. (The one under the red arrow is the new one).

[Image: bg7pn7.gif]

I think I'm happy with it as it is, unless there's something glaringly wrong. If not, I'll go on to make the idle from facing the other direction and then probably the run cycle. Smile


Messages In This Thread
The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-25-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Previous - 06-26-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Thumbtacks - 06-26-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by DioShiba - 06-26-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-26-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Previous - 06-26-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-26-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Bombshell93 - 06-26-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Candel - 06-26-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-27-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by MikeDH720 - 06-27-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-28-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Previous - 06-28-2012, 02:07 AM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-28-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Bombshell93 - 06-28-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Link - 06-28-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Bombshell93 - 06-28-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: The Adventure of Link - by Thumbtacks - 06-28-2012, 11:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)