Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2
#80
gaspershut, can you either post all the animations here, or put them in a zip for us, it would be really appreciated Smile

WOW, OK you need to post them all, even if we already have them in this thread, you need to post them because your's are correct, keep posting them Big Grin


Hey Ploaj, these animations are perfect that Gaspershut is ripping, but when I opened it in a program to view the frames, it did that thing when the pieces of the frames cut off

I just thought of something to do, I am going to use animget to rip the frames and then create new aniamtions


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2 - by Clowcardruler - 06-28-2012, 09:36 AM
[split] - by Ploaj - 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Ploaj's Submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 12-27-2012, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)