Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
#49
Haha yeah, personally I think that day/month/year is more logical, since it's in order of length (a day is shorter than a month, which is shorter than a year). Also, being a Kiwi I probably grew up with it.
I've never really noticed that Americans do it differently, I've always seen it as personal preference. But hey, now I've learnt yet another thing that America decided to do to confuse everyone else Tongue

(06-27-2012, 06:45 PM)Yawackhary Wrote: Oh and I don't have much to say except that the rip is good and some interesting info regarding Professor Layton that the ripper has done.

Interesting info?


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 06-28-2012, 06:02 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)