06-28-2012, 05:41 AM
To add onto that, there are a few spots of jaggy lines, namely his mouth, the top of his head (where it meets the fin) and near his left hip. You might want to try smoothing those out.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Can't Sleep so I sprite
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Beta-Jack - 06-28-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by ~Axis~ - 06-28-2012, 04:51 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Previous - 06-28-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Hoeloe - 06-28-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Garamonde - 06-28-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Beta-Jack - 06-30-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by DioShiba - 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Medevenx - 06-30-2012, 05:27 PM
|