Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Can't Sleep so I sprite
#2
Well... We can't give you decent C+C if you give us an incomplete sprite. Finish it first.

P.S: You might get some harsh C+C on here. But no matter how harsh they sound, we give it to help you improve and reach your full potential! Smile


Messages In This Thread
Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Beta-Jack - 06-28-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by ~Axis~ - 06-28-2012, 04:51 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Previous - 06-28-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Hoeloe - 06-28-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Garamonde - 06-28-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Beta-Jack - 06-30-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by DioShiba - 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Can't Sleep so I sprite - by Medevenx - 06-30-2012, 05:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)