Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(06-27-2012, 02:45 PM)recolorme Wrote: Well for now, I'm updating the unfinished parts of my character such as the briefcase attack and the walking. I also made some little changes to the idle (mostly around the legs).
[Image: iaza14635296641600.gif]
[Image: iaza14635258971400.gif]

I also added a hard hit and alternate colors.
[spoiler][Image: JbU1z.png][/spoiler]

EDIT: I organized the sheet.
Try to make the face move in the run. Either have the head bob or make the face turn as he runs. Right now it looks really static.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 06-27-2012, 06:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)