Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2
#77
(06-27-2012, 11:43 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Ploaj, the codes aren't working. Pushing Select is supposed to activate the PokéDex code right? It didn't do anything, even after I reset the ROM and loaded the Dex screen.
The background is also still black when I disable the layers...

Hmm are you using black or white? I made them for white but since Clowcardruler used them on black I assume they work for both..

Is disable checked on the cheats menu?
Likewise are the cheats checked in the cheats menu and are they action replay?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2 - by Ploaj - 06-27-2012, 11:58 AM
[split] - by Ploaj - 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Ploaj's Submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 12-27-2012, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)